TECHVIEWTIME IS FOR SALE – GUEST POSTING OPPORTUNITIES
Are you interested in writing for us, creating content or otherwise partnering with the techviewtime team? We’re always looking for original content and we’re interested in hearing your ideas! Before you decide to write to us, check out some of our content to get ideas and to get to know our style.
We are looking for thought-leadership articles, well-researched opinions, fresh strategies that offer actionable tips. techviewtime always welcomes guest writers, we thank you for the interest in contributing to our blog!
Also, we are a Google News approved website.
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven and engaging posts that teach our readers something new about the world of information technology in business.
Niche we accept|Guest Post
- Small Business
Your written content should be written according to Google search console guidelines. Content should be informative and catchy with proper ways such as Heading and subheading that help the user in understanding the article and makes it neat and attractive.
Original concepts, compelling and unbiased arguments, high-quality writing.
Well-structured text with headings numbered or marked lists, tables, etc.
Links to credible sources that can substantiate your claims and ideas. Use descriptive link text, rather than “click here to find out more”. The link text should describe the target of the link.
Submissions may include images that complement the content (where possible). If you provide images, please include a short statement about the related copyright and rights of use.
We don’t like you to do
Topics that have been covered on our blog before. Please search our site before submitting your ideas.
Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme. We don’t participate in any kind of affiliate marketing or partner-linking system.
Topics that are irrelevant to our site.
Promotional articles that are explicitly written to market or sell a product, tool, service or app. The principles of non-selectivity, objectivity and impartiality should be respected.
Before sending us a message, consider what you’d like to write for us and pitch us the idea. If you already have a piece written, send us the link. We’re interested in original content that hasn’t been posted online before. So, if you’ve got amazing ideas or content that you’d like to partner with us to create, shoot us a message using the form below!
Please make sure that your article:
- contains quality, clear and interesting advice and information that takes into account our readers
- is exclusively written for and contains content exclusively used for the techviewtime website (no re-posts please!)
- Is submitted with all necessary information that you want in the final version—links, link text, etc.
- infringes no copyright laws
- includes a headline, body text, and your byline.
- Copyscape and plagiarism free
- engaging and unique
Guest posts that we publish
1. Wordcount Preference: 800 to 1500+ preferred: more words are better for reader engagement and SEO!
2. Image Size: no larger than 1000px width (WordPress has upload limitations).
3. Do not submit spun or copied content, always submit unique fresh content!
4. Content should be highly informative with relevant bullet points wherever possible.
5. Max 1 DOfollow link is allowed and it should be relevant to the topic. If you have 2 DOfollow links, we can talk.
6. Do not insert a link in the author bio unless it is NO-FOLLOW preferably.
How to submit your guest post
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as Google document so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. (Please do not send a ZIP file of assets unless requested by an editor.)
CONTACT US:- firstname.lastname@example.org